Our audit services
SeeThrough has put in place an innovative auditing framework that provides a 360° view of the company.
This frame of reference is built with the general management when defining the scope of intervention. It is fully adapted to the specific context. It is a tailor-made audit whose aim is more oriented towards progress than verification of compliance with a strictly codified and predefined standard.
An audit can be conducted in various fields:
- External audit from the financial statements and controlling
- Internal operational and strategical audit
- Audit according to normative guidelines (ISO 9001 / 14001 norms - IT systems security CEI 27001)
- Risk audit
- Audit before investment - due dilligence
- IT systems audit
- Social audit
- Health, safety, environment and working conditions audit
- Quality audit
- Environmental audit
- Energy audit...
Due to the complexity of the regulatory constraints and the requirements for the qualification of auditors, audits are usually conducted by specialized firms in a specific branch. If the different audit procedures are complementary, the driven initiative usually targets one or two specific branches. Accounting and financial audits as well as specialized audits imposed in highly regulated environments are the most common. In cases where several audits are conducted, the recommendations formulated are very rarely articulated in a global plan of action at the enterprise level.
An audit process is expensive. It is more easily justified when the law, regulation or certification of a clear competitive advantage imposes it. Yet it is an essential approach to continuous improvement.
SeeThrough's audit offer
SeeThrough has put in place an innovative auditing framework that provides a 360° view of the company. This frame of reference is built with the general management when defining the scope of intervention. It is fully adapted to the specific context. It is a tailor-made audit whose aim is more oriented towards progress than verification of compliance with a strictly codified and predefined standard.
Auditing is above all listening to the various actors to understand and accompany changes to the system in place. An enterprise cannot be apprehended by summing up its parts without considering them as a whole. It is a complex object that deserves a holistic, systemic and transverse approach.
SeeThrough provides a scalable audit offering that can be organized into successive, time-spaced phases. It is the guarantee of a controlled budget and the implementation of an action plan focused on the essentials.
Examples of audited dimensions:
- Talent management
- Knowledge management
- Team dynamics
- Processes and procedures
- Drafting of specifications
- Division of roles and responsibilities
- Indicators and dashboards
- Formalization of best practices
- The organizational structure
- Administrative management of the company
- The digital transition level
- The salesforce
- Innovation capacity
- Culture and values ...
Social auditing is not mandated by law in Switzerland and there are relatively few initiatives in this regard. They are mainly concentrated on the appreciation of the social climate.
SeeThrough offers you to evaluate the various dimensions related to the management of your human resources and social responsibility.
Examples of application fields:
- Compliance of practices with labour law, existing regulations and collective agreements in your company and beyond the boundaries of your business (subcontractor and supplier Audit).
- Conformity of practices in terms of social responsibility (physical and psychological integrity, absenteeism and risk management, social plans, social actions, employability, empowerment ...).
- Conformity of the reality of practices with internal business objectives, rules and procedures (recruitment, training, evaluation, skills management, remuneration, occupational safety) or competitor practices (benchmarking).
- Prior audit of a merger-acquisition, reorganization, investment.
- Audit of the social climate in various contexts (social conflict, degraded social climate, resignations).
Multidisciplinary audit with the help of our qualified partners
Some initiatives may lead to the need to use qualified professionals as specific branches of the audit. These specialized audits are all the more effective when they are conducted in synergy. SeeThrough coordinates multi-disciplinary work and ensures you maintain a global strategic vision of the company.